Khloe Kardashian, Mario Lopez Announced As New Co-Hosts of The X Factor
6:54 pm, October 16th, 2012
While the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star has previously emceed radio shows in Dallas and Miami, this will be her first full-time TV hosting gig.
“The rumors are true…” she tweeted Tuesday evening. “I will be hosting @TheXFactorUSA this season!!!”
She also wrote on her blog, “I’m a huge fan of the show so I literally fell over in my chair when I heard that I was being considered for the role.”
“The show already has such an incredible panel of judges and it is truly an honor to have been given this opportunity to work with them,” Kardashian continued.
She added, “I’m thrilled, overjoyed and of course a little nervous about this new step in my career, and I can’t wait to get started. Wish me luck!”
Lopez, who is a regular correspondent on “Extra,” tweeted, “Alright guys, it’s official… I’ll be hosting @TheXFactorUSA!”
“Looking forward to working with @SimonCowell and the rest of the amazing team,” he added.
The pair replace Steve Jones, who was fired from the show along with Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger when Simon Cowell cleaned house last year.
They’ll debut when the show begins its live portion later this fall.
Do you think Kardashian and Lopez will good hosts on “The X Factor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Rita Ora Cast In Fifty Shades Of Grey!
- 10 Reasons Katy Perry Is The Best Pop Star Ever
- Kim & Kanye Ditch Out On Family Festivities
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Jamie Lynn Spears' Style Transformation