Khloe Kardashian on Kim and Kanye West: “I Don’t Think It’s Serious” (VIDEO)
10:01 am, April 23rd, 2012VIDEO
Khloe Kardashian gave a “Kimye” update during her appearance on “Watch What Happens Live” on Sunday night.
“I don’t think it’s serious,” Kardashian said. “I think it’s too soon.”
Still, the reality starlet admitted West is fitting right in with her family, largely because he’s been in their lives for nearly a decade already.
“It’s not like some stranger getting into a hurricane,” Kardashian noted, adding that “Kimye” share a “great friendship, and friendships make the best relationships.”
So, does all that mean West will appear on the upcoming season of “Keeping up with the Kardashians?”
Not necessarily, said Kardashian.
“It’s not like we’re driven to slavery. Everyone has the option [to appear on-camera]” she said, before joking, “Except for us — except for the ones my mom gave birth to.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties