Khloe Kardashian on Kim and Kanye West: “I Don’t Think It’s Serious” (VIDEO)
10:01 am, April 23rd, 2012VIDEO
Khloe Kardashian gave a “Kimye” update during her appearance on “Watch What Happens Live” on Sunday night.
“I don’t think it’s serious,” Kardashian said. “I think it’s too soon.”
Still, the reality starlet admitted West is fitting right in with her family, largely because he’s been in their lives for nearly a decade already.
“It’s not like some stranger getting into a hurricane,” Kardashian noted, adding that “Kimye” share a “great friendship, and friendships make the best relationships.”
So, does all that mean West will appear on the upcoming season of “Keeping up with the Kardashians?”
Not necessarily, said Kardashian.
“It’s not like we’re driven to slavery. Everyone has the option [to appear on-camera]” she said, before joking, “Except for us — except for the ones my mom gave birth to.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant