Khloe Kardashian Claims Alleged Assault on Transgender Woman Was Self-Defense
10:20 am, February 3rd, 2012
Chantal Spears (also known as Ronald Spears) alleged in a lawsuit filed in December that Kardashian caused her significant injuries after an altercation outside Playhouse nightclub in 2009.
In the court papers, Spears claimed Kardashian “pushed” and “hit” her, though no arrests or citations were made.
Now in her own filing, Kardashian says her behavior “was reasonably necessary for her self-defense and safety,” according to TMZ.
The incident reportedly occurred after Spears approached Kardashian’s husband, Lamar Odom, telling him he was “too young to be married.”
Spears is suing Kardashian for damages.
It is not yet known whether the case will go to trial.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank