Khloe Kardashian Claims Alleged Assault on Transgender Woman Was Self-Defense
10:20 am, February 3rd, 2012
Chantal Spears (also known as Ronald Spears) alleged in a lawsuit filed in December that Kardashian caused her significant injuries after an altercation outside Playhouse nightclub in 2009.
In the court papers, Spears claimed Kardashian “pushed” and “hit” her, though no arrests or citations were made.
Now in her own filing, Kardashian says her behavior “was reasonably necessary for her self-defense and safety,” according to TMZ.
The incident reportedly occurred after Spears approached Kardashian’s husband, Lamar Odom, telling him he was “too young to be married.”
Spears is suing Kardashian for damages.
It is not yet known whether the case will go to trial.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors