Khloe Kardashian Had “Steamy Night” with Rapper The Game, Claims Magazine
4:08 pm, October 2nd, 2013
The magazine claims the duo “spent two hours laughing and chatting” at Los Angeles club Tru on September 24, and that Kardashian was sending a “message to her estranged husband: You’re about to lose the best thing that ever happened to you.”
Life & Style — which has spent lots of time creating fake reports, including falsely alleging she got a nose job and was preparing to become a “single mom” — now claims that the reality TV star “cozied up” to The Game in a VIP booth at the hot spot.
According to the tabloid, Odom “has never liked” that she and The Game were friendly, and was “furious” earlier this year when they were photographed together.
Kardashian’s alleged flirtations and clubbing now has her “starting to feel like a single woman again,” says a source for Life & Style.
Tabloids have been romantically linking Kardashian to The Game forever.
And the tabloids have been 100 percent wrong.
The two stars are friends — period.
Kardashian wasn’t sending a “message” to Odom, and the still-married reality star isn’t starting a relationship with The Game.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the Life & Style report is “totally off base.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Famous Left Handers
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors