Khloe Kardashian Not Taking Lamar Odom Back Yet, Despite Us Weekly Report
Khloe Kardashian is taking Lamar Odom back, claims Us Weekly. The magazine says the reality star has given her estranged husband “a second chance” after he spent October 8 “begging her to take him back.”
“Lamar broke down and apologized deeply to her,” a “source” tells the tabloid. “He got clean, and that’s why she started talking to him again. She was willing to give him a second chance.”
Another “source” tells the outlet, “They’ve been sleeping together.” The magazine says that Odom’s apology and sobriety have convinced Kardashian to take him back despite his past transgressions and her family’s skepticism. Interestingly, Us Weekly notes that Kardashian “is not yet officially letting him move back into their [home].”
Also convenient for the tabloid is its insider’s claim that she will “be ready to go public” with the news “in a month or so.” That’s because this cover story dramatically overstates the couple’s reconciliation.
As Gossip Cop reported, Kardashian and Odom reunited at Kanye West’s concert earlier this week, but they are not “back together.” While it’s certainly possible the estranged couple will move past this troubled period and reunite for real, it’s simply not the case that they’ve already done so. A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the reconciliation story is “untrue.”