Khloe Kardashian Stops Fertility Treatments, Hints at Lamar Odom Trouble on KUWTK (VIDEO)
3:34 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview for the show, Khloe gets defensive when Kim Kardashian urges her to continue hormone injections to get pregnant.
Khloe tells the camera, “I’m not ready to continue fertility treatments,” revealing, “There are some things that not everybody knows, and me and Lamar are the only two people who do need to know that.”
She’s also seen in a serious phone conversation with Odom, asking him, “Are you okay?”
Odom has allegedly been struggling with a drug problem for the past two years.
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on E!
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?