Khloe Kardashian Stops Fertility Treatments, Hints at Lamar Odom Trouble on KUWTK (VIDEO)
3:34 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview for the show, Khloe gets defensive when Kim Kardashian urges her to continue hormone injections to get pregnant.
Khloe tells the camera, “I’m not ready to continue fertility treatments,” revealing, “There are some things that not everybody knows, and me and Lamar are the only two people who do need to know that.”
She’s also seen in a serious phone conversation with Odom, asking him, “Are you okay?”
Odom has allegedly been struggling with a drug problem for the past two years.
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on E!
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss