Khloe Kardashian Stops Fertility Treatments, Hints at Lamar Odom Trouble on KUWTK (VIDEO)
3:34 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview for the show, Khloe gets defensive when Kim Kardashian urges her to continue hormone injections to get pregnant.
Khloe tells the camera, “I’m not ready to continue fertility treatments,” revealing, “There are some things that not everybody knows, and me and Lamar are the only two people who do need to know that.”
She’s also seen in a serious phone conversation with Odom, asking him, “Are you okay?”
Odom has allegedly been struggling with a drug problem for the past two years.
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on E!
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?