Khloe Kardashian Stops Fertility Treatments, Hints at Lamar Odom Trouble on KUWTK (VIDEO)
3:34 pm, October 3rd, 2013VIDEO
In a preview for the show, Khloe gets defensive when Kim Kardashian urges her to continue hormone injections to get pregnant.
Khloe tells the camera, “I’m not ready to continue fertility treatments,” revealing, “There are some things that not everybody knows, and me and Lamar are the only two people who do need to know that.”
She’s also seen in a serious phone conversation with Odom, asking him, “Are you okay?”
Odom has allegedly been struggling with a drug problem for the past two years.
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on E!
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game