Khloe Kardashian: Media Portrayal of Kylie & Kendall Jenner As “Wild” Is Wrong
4:44 pm, October 27th, 2013
After posting a sweet photo with her younger siblings dancing in Las Vegas (photo below), a slew of blogs and commenters on Instagram posted nasty remarks about her being at a club with her underage sisters.
But the reality star has had enough, and responded to the haters.
She tweeted on Sunday, “So sick and tired of people talking s**t about my family,” and clarified that “Last night I posted a picture of my little sisters at a CONCERT NOT a club.”
She added, “Stop assuming the worst! Stop trying to make us into something that we aren’t! Its NOT going to happen! Judge us if you must but leave my little sisters out of it!”
A number of Kardashians and Jenners were in Vegas both for Kim Kardashian’s birthday party and future brother-in-law Kanye West’s concert.
Kardashian, who clearly loves her sisters, tells Gossip Cop, “Being a teen is hard enough. I’m very protective of them. They are amazing young ladies and I hate that the media is painting them to be wild.”
Just last week, the Jenner sisters took to Twitter to fire back at what they called “slimy” rumors printed by Star in its most recent cover story.
What do you think about Khloe sticking up for her sisters?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties