Khloe Kardashian: Media Portrayal of Kylie & Kendall Jenner As “Wild” Is Wrong
4:44 pm, October 27th, 2013
After posting a sweet photo with her younger siblings dancing in Las Vegas (photo below), a slew of blogs and commenters on Instagram posted nasty remarks about her being at a club with her underage sisters.
But the reality star has had enough, and responded to the haters.
She tweeted on Sunday, “So sick and tired of people talking s**t about my family,” and clarified that “Last night I posted a picture of my little sisters at a CONCERT NOT a club.”
She added, “Stop assuming the worst! Stop trying to make us into something that we aren’t! Its NOT going to happen! Judge us if you must but leave my little sisters out of it!”
A number of Kardashians and Jenners were in Vegas both for Kim Kardashian’s birthday party and future brother-in-law Kanye West’s concert.
Kardashian, who clearly loves her sisters, tells Gossip Cop, “Being a teen is hard enough. I’m very protective of them. They are amazing young ladies and I hate that the media is painting them to be wild.”
Just last week, the Jenner sisters took to Twitter to fire back at what they called “slimy” rumors printed by Star in its most recent cover story.
What do you think about Khloe sticking up for her sisters?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game