Khloe Kardashian: “I Wish People Would Quit Asking Me” About Pregnancy Issues
1:03 pm, May 7th, 2013PHOTOS
Khloe Kardashian opens up in the June issue of Redbook about her fertility issues, marriage, and famous family.
The magazine’s cover gal shares, “I do think my difficulty getting pregnant has helped a lot of women. Do I wish people would quit asking me about it 24/7? Yes, but I don’t regret it.”
“People assume I’m desperate for a baby. And yes, I would love to have a baby. But I’m 28, and I’ve been married three and a half years. I love my life, but it doesn’t feel incomplete right now,” she adds.
Kardashian explains that her fertility problems are a result of her “hormones being off.”
She says, “I was taking hormone shots to stabilize them, and you have to take those shots consistently and they have to be done by a doctor,” noting, “If I’m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It’s a commitment and I don’t mind doing it, but the timing was just off.”
Contrary to rumors, which Gossip Cop has debunked, Kardashian doesn’t resent that sister Kim is expecting.
“People want to assume that I’m devastated. I couldn’t be happier,” she says, and spills, “I actually got mad at Kourtney, because she was afraid to tell me at first. So I get why people think I’m hurt, because my own sister thought I would be.”
And about Kim’s famous boyfriend, Kanye West, Kardashian tells Redbook, “I love Kanye.”
“He always had a crush on Kim…. I’d always told Kim they were like two peas in a pod.”
The magazine hits newsstands on May 14.
Check out photos from Khloe’s Redbook spread below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody