Khloe Kardashian: “I Wish People Would Quit Asking Me” About Pregnancy Issues
1:03 pm, May 7th, 2013PHOTOS
Khloe Kardashian opens up in the June issue of Redbook about her fertility issues, marriage, and famous family.
The magazine’s cover gal shares, “I do think my difficulty getting pregnant has helped a lot of women. Do I wish people would quit asking me about it 24/7? Yes, but I don’t regret it.”
“People assume I’m desperate for a baby. And yes, I would love to have a baby. But I’m 28, and I’ve been married three and a half years. I love my life, but it doesn’t feel incomplete right now,” she adds.
Kardashian explains that her fertility problems are a result of her “hormones being off.”
She says, “I was taking hormone shots to stabilize them, and you have to take those shots consistently and they have to be done by a doctor,” noting, “If I’m in Miami and miss a treatment, I have to start all over again. It’s a commitment and I don’t mind doing it, but the timing was just off.”
Contrary to rumors, which Gossip Cop has debunked, Kardashian doesn’t resent that sister Kim is expecting.
“People want to assume that I’m devastated. I couldn’t be happier,” she says, and spills, “I actually got mad at Kourtney, because she was afraid to tell me at first. So I get why people think I’m hurt, because my own sister thought I would be.”
And about Kim’s famous boyfriend, Kanye West, Kardashian tells Redbook, “I love Kanye.”
“He always had a crush on Kim…. I’d always told Kim they were like two peas in a pod.”
The magazine hits newsstands on May 14.
Check out photos from Khloe’s Redbook spread below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties