Khloe Kardashian “Rejected By Her Father,” Claims BOGUS Tabloid Report
11:32 am, March 13th, 2013
In a story that seems lifted from an episode of “Days of Our Lives,” the mag claims Kardashian’s real dad is Kris Jenner’s longtime hairdresser, Alex Roldan, with whom the momager allegedly “struck a deal” in order to “make sure he doesn’t reveal her secret.”
The tabloid, which has been blasted by virtually every single member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan for repeatedly spreading false stories about the family, quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “Alex has been bought up by Kris so he can’t speak.”
“He has an NDA [non-disclosure agreement]” says the purported source, who claims the deal “makes him liable for $30 million if he ever talks to the press.”
The mag further speculates, “That may explain why Alex had no comment when In Touch first asked him in January if he is Khloe’s father,” adding, “When In Touch tried to contact him again for this story, he didn’t return the magazine’s phone calls.”
Roldan didn’t respond to In Touch because the magazine’s story is preposterous, played out and simply not worth his time.
Considering that Kardashian and Kylie Jenner once joked on Twitter about Roldan being Khloe’s father, we’re going to go with the latter.
Still, we once again checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who told us the tab’s story is “pathetic.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents