Khloe Kardashian “Rejected By Her Father,” Claims BOGUS Tabloid Report
11:32 am, March 13th, 2013
In a story that seems lifted from an episode of “Days of Our Lives,” the mag claims Kardashian’s real dad is Kris Jenner’s longtime hairdresser, Alex Roldan, with whom the momager allegedly “struck a deal” in order to “make sure he doesn’t reveal her secret.”
The tabloid, which has been blasted by virtually every single member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan for repeatedly spreading false stories about the family, quotes a supposed “insider” as saying, “Alex has been bought up by Kris so he can’t speak.”
“He has an NDA [non-disclosure agreement]” says the purported source, who claims the deal “makes him liable for $30 million if he ever talks to the press.”
The mag further speculates, “That may explain why Alex had no comment when In Touch first asked him in January if he is Khloe’s father,” adding, “When In Touch tried to contact him again for this story, he didn’t return the magazine’s phone calls.”
Roldan didn’t respond to In Touch because the magazine’s story is preposterous, played out and simply not worth his time.
Considering that Kardashian and Kylie Jenner once joked on Twitter about Roldan being Khloe’s father, we’re going to go with the latter.
Still, we once again checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who told us the tab’s story is “pathetic.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts