MAG: Khloe Kardashian Invited O.J. Simpson To “Live With Her” After Prison
3:20 pm, April 24th, 2013
Yes, the tabloid claims the reality star asked the convicted felon to move in with her and Lamar Odom.
Give that a moment sink in.
Now, the mag says Kardashian wants Simpson to be her new roommate because she’s “desperate” to find out whether or not he’s her “real father.”
Well that sounds totally logical.
The tabloid goes on to report that Simpson may soon get a new trial for his 2008 armed robbery conviction, making him eligible for bail, and quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “O.J. really has no place to go if the judge frees him. He told Khloe he would be honored to live with the family until he gets on his own feet.”
Another supposed “source” alleges, “Lamar is livid, but Khloe thinks it would be the perfect opportunity to get answers about O.J.’s past relationship with her mother.”
It would also be the perfect opportunity for a new Kardashian spin-off! How about “Khloe, Lamar & O.J. Take Los Angeles”? Or “Keeping Up With Khloe and O.J.”?
This story is completely INSANE.
Kardashian herself has even laughed off the wild rumor, joking that if Simpson was really her dad, hopefully she’d be “tanner.”
It’s time to let this one go.
In any case, a Kardashian insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s latest story about the star and Simpson is a “joke.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court