CLAIM: Khloe Kardashian Had Miscarriage
2:05 pm, April 11th, 2012
Somehow, In Touch magazine just sunk lower.
The tabloid’s new cover story falsely claims Khloe Kardashian suffered a miscarriage in February.
In Touch alleges that the “baby heartbreak” left the reality star “devastated,” as she and Lamar Odom continue to struggle to have a baby.
A so-called “insider” for the magazine says Kardashian has endured multiple miscarriages and “has so many sad days.”
The stress has allegedly “taken its toll” on her “once-happy marriage,” claims In Touch, and a “pal” tells the tabloid, “She’s scared that if she doesn’t give Lamar a baby, then he will leave her.”
Actually, the magazine must be in “trouble.”
That’s the only explanation for why a facts-challeged tabloid that routinely reports false stories would become desperate enough to invent a miscarriage — and then splash the fabrication all over its cover.
“There’s no truth” to the story, a rep for Kardashian tells Gossip Cop.
In Touch has already demonstrated how out of touch it is with Khloe and her sisters.
Now, by exploiting a fake miscarriage, the mag may have hit a new low.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist