Khloe Kardashian Got “Secret” Liposuction, Claims Mag
1:36 pm, June 12th, 2013
According to the mag, “The star has had a couple of procedures she prefers to keep under wraps.”
The tabloid alleges Kardashian’s “favorite” procedure is “i-Lipo.”
What is that, Apple’s new weight loss app?
No, the rag explains that i-Lipo is a “laser treatment that shrinks fat cells and promises to shape the body without pain or dieting.”
A purported “insider” tells the tab, “She has tried i-Lipo on her hips, legs and stomach,” saying, “She’s kind of obsessed because they say you can go down almost a jeans size.”
The so-called “source” goes on to allege that Kardashian has also tried “another similar treatment, the Zerona laser, and even had some surgical liposuction.”
“She doesn’t want to be perfect,” explains the “insider,” who adds, “She just wants to wear her skinny jeans without feeling like she’d have to unbutton the top button after going for pizza.”
Well, that’s a made up quote, if we ever heard one.
And this entire story is similar BOGUS.
Kardashian got in shape the natural way — and it’s unfortunate that tabloids are trying to discredit her hard work.
The reality star recently fought back at the false rumors on Twitter, writing, “I have worked really hard to be healthy and I am proud of my body! Its all ME! I did it the healthy LONG way #Proud.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet