Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Get Own Reality Show
1:02 pm, June 30th, 2010
A rep for Khloe Kardashian has denied she and husband Lamar Odom are planning a reality show. However, Gossip Cop was told by someone who works with the Kardashians that a show is in fact in the works. We are investigating further.
The network, which already follows Kardashian and her famous sisters on the hit “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” will put the spotlight on newlyweds Odom and Khloe in a spin-off that focuses on the couple’s life together.
A source close to Kardashian tells Gossip Cop the untitled series will be about her “trying to get pregnant,” being a stepmother to her Los Angeles Laker hubby’s children and then furnishing their new home.
An E! rep for the Kardashians would not confirm details.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries