Khloe Kardashian Wants Lamar Odom To “Get Help” For Alleged Wild Partying?
4:46 pm, February 21st, 2013
“The rowdy path Lamar Odom has been following — downing tequila shots at 11:30 a.m. and partying till the early morning — has his wife, Khloe Kardashian, so concerned, the reality star wants her hubby to get help,” begins a breathless piece from Life & Style.
The tabloid, which since last April has continually reported that the couple was splitting, quotes a purported “close friend” as saying, “Khloé wants Lamar to get help after basketball season ends.”
The alleged pal notes, “He has been going out way too much; it’s not healthy. She hopes that once the season is over, he can talk to a counselor and slow down on the partying.”
“She wants him to see an outpatient expert just to talk things through,” adds the “friend.”
The magazine also spoke to the basketball player’s father Joe Odom, who struggled with heroin addiction for 15 years.
Joe tells the mag his son ”likes to party,” offering, “I think, probably as a wife, you know, you worry about your husband.”
“Khloe’s very concerned,” says Joe.
Joe is the same person who last year wrongly told an untrustworthy blog that Kardashian was pregnant.
He cannot be trusted as a reliable source.
Still, Gossip Cop checked in with a Kardashian family insider, who tells us the mag’s story is just more of the same old nonsense.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted