Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Leading “Separate Lives,” Says Mag
5:24 pm, November 1st, 2012
The tabloid ran a similar story last week, but the world wisely chose to ignore it, so the mag apparently figured it would reprint a slightly different version and just hope for the best.
Anyway, the tab claims Odom is “drifting away” from Kardashian, and the reality star is struggling to “hold on to her marriage.”
One alleged “insider” says Kardashian wanted to cheer on her husband at his L.A. Clippers game on October 24, but Odom “asked her to back off.”
The “source” explains, “He’s stressed and moody and is trying to focus on his career, so he’s removed all his Kardashian distractions — even Khloe.”
Another supposed “friend” of the couple reveals, “This isn’t a great time in Khloe and Lamar’s marriage,” noting, “He’s in some weird funk.”
How very descriptive.
This purported pal goes on to add, “They’ve had a lot of big fights lately,” allegedly leaving Kardashian “worried” that their relationship is at a breaking point.
Of course, we’ve heard all of this before.
And yet Kardashian and Odom remain happily together.
A family insider dismisses the mag’s latest nonsense, telling Gossip Cop the pair is doing just fine.
If that’s not enough, Kardashian herself slammed the bogus split rumors in an interview with Us Weekly published on Wednesday, saying, “I feel so lucky to have found Lamar.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank