CLAIM: Khloe Kardashian Divorcing Lamar Odom to Boost Show’s Ratings
4:06 pm, March 25th, 2012
“Khloe Kardashian Is DIVORCING Lamar… To Boost Ratings On Her TV SHOW!!!” blares a headline from MediaTakeOut, which goes on to report that it has “just learned that Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s marriage is A WRAP.”
The reason, according to MediaFakeOut?
“Their show isn’t getting good enough ratings,” claims MTO, which then cites the equally unreliable HollywoodLife as saying that Kris Jenner “is constantly telling Khloe that marital conflicts equals ratings! Kris has convinced Khloe that if it weren’t for Lamar, she would not have her own reality show and that if she wants another season she needs to embellish the conflicts in the marriage because that’s what viewers want.”
Still quoting the other webloid, MediaTakeOut writes that Odom “has already told Khloe that he is not going to create drama on the show for ratings, in fact, he wants out completely.”
So, basically what MediaTakeOut and HollywoodLife (or “Dumb and Dumber”) are saying is that Khloe should create so much “conflict” in her marriage that her husband will divorce her in order for them to have good ratings, but end up miserable and alone — and therefore without a show?
Besides the fact that it makes ZERO sense, a source close to Khloe assures Gossip Cop that whole scenario is entirely untrue and “ridiculous.”
Earlier today, Kardashian tweeted, “Such a lucky lady!!!! Hubby love :)”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank