Khloe Kardashian Calls Scott Disick “Homo” on Radio Show (AUDIO)
5:12 pm, March 9th, 2012AUDIO
Khloe Kardashian is being called out on the Web for using the word “homo” on her radio show.
Here’s what happened.
The reality star was hosting her program on Mix 102.9 in Dallas when Scott Disick called in for an interview.
She and sister Kourtney’s baby daddy were in the midst of some friendly ribbing when Disick proudly mentioned his new men’s Birkin bag.
“What kind of homo are you?” Kardashian asked, adding, “A straight man doesn’t carry a Birkin bag.”
When Disick said that Kardashian shouldn’t use the word “homo” on the radio, calling it derogatory, she immediately denied intending it as a slur, announcing, ”I am the queen of my gay community, which I love and adore.”
While no one really doubts that Kardashian meant no malice with her utterance, there’s already debate over her use of the term.
Is it worthy of controversy?
Take a listen to the segment below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?