Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Weight: “I’m Happy With Myself A Little Heavier”
10:00 am, January 21st, 2013
Khloe Kardashian has no intention of shedding her famous curves anytime soon.
“A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize,” the reality star tells Glamour, adding, “And honestly, I’m happy with myself if I’m a little heavier.”
Kardashian continues, ”I realized: Why am I trying to conform to someone else’s idea of beauty? I think I’m beautiful either way.”
She also admits to getting some style inspiration from husband Lamar Odom, telling the magazine, “I love his New York vibe.”
“[Sister] Kim doesn’t like the jeans-and-T-shirts look. Who cares? He’s a guy!” says Kardashian. “But he’s religious about his grooming. I was surprised.”
And that’s not the only thing bonding the couple.
Kardashian tells Glamour, “I’ll be so busy, but I’ll make his favorite meal. Those little things, he appreciates them so much.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- McKellen Marrying Stewart