Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Weight: “I’m Happy With Myself A Little Heavier”
10:00 am, January 21st, 2013
Khloe Kardashian has no intention of shedding her famous curves anytime soon.
“A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize,” the reality star tells Glamour, adding, “And honestly, I’m happy with myself if I’m a little heavier.”
Kardashian continues, ”I realized: Why am I trying to conform to someone else’s idea of beauty? I think I’m beautiful either way.”
She also admits to getting some style inspiration from husband Lamar Odom, telling the magazine, “I love his New York vibe.”
“[Sister] Kim doesn’t like the jeans-and-T-shirts look. Who cares? He’s a guy!” says Kardashian. “But he’s religious about his grooming. I was surprised.”
And that’s not the only thing bonding the couple.
Kardashian tells Glamour, “I’ll be so busy, but I’ll make his favorite meal. Those little things, he appreciates them so much.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?