Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Weight: “I’m Happy With Myself A Little Heavier”
10:00 am, January 21st, 2013
Khloe Kardashian has no intention of shedding her famous curves anytime soon.
“A few years ago I lost 30 pounds, and people still wanted to criticize,” the reality star tells Glamour, adding, “And honestly, I’m happy with myself if I’m a little heavier.”
Kardashian continues, ”I realized: Why am I trying to conform to someone else’s idea of beauty? I think I’m beautiful either way.”
She also admits to getting some style inspiration from husband Lamar Odom, telling the magazine, “I love his New York vibe.”
“[Sister] Kim doesn’t like the jeans-and-T-shirts look. Who cares? He’s a guy!” says Kardashian. “But he’s religious about his grooming. I was surprised.”
And that’s not the only thing bonding the couple.
Kardashian tells Glamour, “I’ll be so busy, but I’ll make his favorite meal. Those little things, he appreciates them so much.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted