Khloe Kardashian DID NOT File to Divorce Lamar Odom, Despite Report
11:42 am, August 13th, 2013
Khloe Kardashian “filed to divorce” Lamar Odom on Monday in Los Angeles, according to MediaTakeOut, an outlet that’s been so absurdly wrong about the Kardashians so absurdly often, it’s become truly laughable.
The webloid has previously claimed Khloe was doing a “pregnant sisters” reality show (wrong) and getting a baby from sibling Kourtney (false), and once predicted that her 2009 wedding to Odom was actually a “switcheroo” publicity stunt for a Kourtney-Scott Disick ceremony (insane).
MTO has repeatedly said she and Odom were getting divorced, when they weren’t.
Basically, the site has absolutely not idea what’s going on with her, and prints whatever speculation it wants.
And that’s the case with this latest so-called “SUPER WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE” about Kardashian supposedly filing to divorce Odom.
MediaTakeOut says to expect an “official announcement” on Wednesday.
Don’t hold your breath.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the story is “not true,” and that Kardashian “didn’t file anything.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank