Khloe Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Struggles on KKTM (VIDEO)
11:43 am, March 29th, 2013VIDEO
On Sunday’s “Kourtney and Kim Take Miami,” Khloe Kardshian opens up to her family about her ongoing fertility problems.
As revealed on “Keeping up with the Kardashians” last season, Khloe went to the doctor for help getting pregnant — but apparently kept some of the devastating news she received from certain siblings.
Now in a chat with step-brother Brandon, Khloe admits, “I found out I don’t ovulate, and now my uterus lining isn’t thick enough and I have to take pills to make my uterus lining thicker.”
“If that doesn’t get thicker,” says the reality star, “then I cannot carry a baby.”
Sister Kourtney — who is mom to Mason and Penelope — noticeably stays silent during the group chat, later revealing to the camera that she avoids discussing the topic because she doesn’t “want to bother” Khloe.
“It just makes me sad that she has to struggle with getting pregnant,” says Kourtney.
In another clip, Kourtney makes her sister a surprising surrogacy offer.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini