Khloe Kardashian Opens Up on Ellen About Kim and Kanye, Lamar’s Mavs Exit (VIDEO)
10:09 am, April 11th, 2012VIDEOS
Khloe Kardashian opened up on a slew of topics during an interview with Ellen DeGeneres, airing on Wednesday, including body issues and her Cosmopolitan cover; Lamar Odom’s exit from the Dallas Mavericks; and her sister Kim’s rumored romance with Kanye West.
When asked about Odom’s recent split with the Mavs, Kardashian admitted, “We’re sad that especially with the season almost over and we’re not able to finish the season with the Mavericks. ”
“But it’s been such an amazing organization to be part of,” she added, “and to move to Dallas even though it was short.”
She told DeGeneres they’re moving back to L.A.
The subject then turned to “Kimye.”
Calling Kim and West “cute together,” Kardashian said, “they’re good friends and they’re compatible. I think a friendship is where good relationships stem from.”
Check out the videos below for more of Kardashian’s interview, including what she really thinks of Kim’s estranged husband, Kris Humphries!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Khloe on body issues and Cosmo cover; Lamar’s exit from the Mavs
Khloe on Kim and Kanye together; what she thinks of Kris Humphries
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup