CLAIM: Khloe Kardashian “Ready to Pull the Plug” on Marriage to Lamar Odom
11:13 am, May 5th, 2013
According to the supermarket tabloid, Kardashian is “planning to slam dunk the pro basketball player, fearing he’s destroying her career and happiness.”
And she has the full support of her mother Kris Jenner, reports the magazine, which claims she told Kardashian to “get rid of that no-good loser,” and has furnished her daughter with “the names of a few high-powered Beverly Hills divorce lawyers.”
The Enquirer alleges that Kardashian is all poised for a split, having already been “romantically linked to hard-bodied rapper The Game.”
The tab then goes on to again float unfounded rumors about Odom having a “roving eye,” and that he supposedly said Kardashian being let go from “X Factor” was a “blessing,” because he feels “her place as his wife is at home doing everything in her power to get pregnant.”
Where does one begin pointing out how WRONG this story is?
The Enquirer tried the Kardashian and Odom “marriage crisis” angle way back in October — and was off the mark.
Additionally, as Gossip Cop has previously reported, the reality star and The Game were NEVER “romantically linked.”
Also, allegations about Odom cheating have also been FALSE.
Kardashian and Odom are perfectly fine, and she’s not “ready to pull the plug on her marriage,” as the Enquirer asserts.
A source close to her tells Gossip Cop the tab claims are “stupid.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank