CLAIM: Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom “Divorce Drama” Underway
3:03 pm, April 18th, 2012
The tabloid says the couple’s supposed “divorce drama” is coming after the pressure of “being a Kardashian” proved to be too much for Odom, who is now “defeated” and “depressed.”
Odom is “over the whole reality-show thing — and tired of the Kardashians’ constant pursuit of fame,” explains a Life & Style “source.”
According to the magazine, “That spells disaster for his marriage to Khloe.”
“She and Lamar are definitely headed toward divorce. They’ll be done by the end of the year,” declares the so-called “source.”
The mag goes on to describe the pair’s “sexless marriage,” dashed “baby dream,” and Odom’s frustration with having to live his entire life on camera.
A “pal” says of Odom, “He definitely feels the Kardashians — the show, the press, the fame, the whole monster — ruined him.”
This is all intense… and ridiculously exaggerated.
Odom may not feel as at home on reality TV as the Kardashians do, but the allegation that he’s coming apart at the seams and ready to split from his wife is baseless and wrong.
The Life & Style story is “completely fabricated,” a source close to the family tells Gossip Cop.
“They’re not talking divorce, and they’re very happy together,” we’re assured.
Tabloids have been particularly brutal in their recent treatment of Kardashian and Odom.
This bogus “divorce” speculation is just more of the same.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin