Khloe Kardashian “Desperately” Pleads for Bone Marrow Donor for Her Cousin
4:21 pm, February 6th, 2013
Khloe Kardashian’s “family desperately needs your help” to find a bone marrow donor for a relative, the reality star announced on her blog Wednesday night.
“My cousin, Cici, has been battling cancer for 17 years and she is no longer responding to the chemotherapy drugs,” Kardashian wrote. “Her best option now is a bone marrow stem cell transplant, which would hopefully give her many more years to live.”
Unfortunately, Cici has been unable to find a donor thus far, with Kardashian’s relatives tested but none turning out to be a match.
Now they’re turning to the public for help.
“Because Cici is Armenian, the donor must be of Armenian descent,” explained Kardashian, “so we are asking every Armenian to reach out to the bone marrow registry and sign up with hopes of finding a match for Cici.”
She added, “Please help us find a donor for Cici and keep her in your thoughts and prayers.”
Kardashian’s sister Kim made a similar plea on her own blog on Wednesday.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Shonda Rhimes Says She Didn't Adopt Third Child
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Reggie Bush Disses Kim & Kanye On Instagram
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned
- What Did Kanye Spend $2 Million On For North?