Khloe Kardashian: I’d Fire Kris Jenner If She Wasn’t My Mom
11:30 am, April 3rd, 2012
On Jenner calling her out for gaining weight, the reality star offers, “Listen, my mom believes in us more than we believe in ourselves. But she is also our manager and trying to protect our brand.”
“She’ll say, ‘Oh, you’re a little too fat right now.’ If she were just my manager, I’d have fired her right then. You can’t talk to me like that.”
Kardashian also talks infertility rumors and the pressure to conceive, saying “People make me feel like I have a problem because I haven’t had a kid yet.”
She notes that she and Lamar Odom got so preoccupied with getting pregnant that at one point, “We were thinking we had to know when I was ovulating. But seriously? That took the fun out of everything.”
Kardashian adds, ”When it happens for us, it will happen.”
The mag hits newsstands April 10.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted