Khloe Kardashian Having Baby to “Save” Lamar Odom Marriage, Claims Tab
4:48 pm, January 3rd, 2013
Here we go again.
The magazine, which has been touting rumors of a split since last April, now says Kardashian has a new “pregnancy plan” to prevent her husband from leaving her.
According to a supposed “friend” of the reality star, “She wants to have a baby in hopes of saving her marriage.”
The so-called “pal” explains, “If Khloe gave Lamar a baby now, she thinks it would really solidify them, it would create an everlasting bond.”
Therefore, Kardashian is allegedly “ready to step up her efforts” to get pregnant, notes the tab, claiming she’s set to go through “another round” of In Vitro Fertilization.
Another purported “insider” for the mag tattles that the “X Factor” co-host will “definitely go back to the fertility specialist,” and this time, she’ll allegedly “keep it a secret” from Odom, so as not to beleaguer him with the stressful process.
Well, that’s an interesting little story.
But there’s just one tiny problem with the tab’s report.
Kardashian and Odom are NOT having marriage problems.
Life & Style, as well as a number of other rags, have been running slightly different versions of this story for months, and yet the couple remains happily together.
Still, we once again checked in with a Kardashian insider, and we’re told that like the previous tales, this one is complete “garbage.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin