Keyshia Cole Disses Michelle Williams, Destiny’s Child Super Bowl Halftime Show
1:14 pm, February 4th, 2013
While the nation was glued to the mid-game musical spectacle, which drew nearly unanimous praise from celebrities, Cole sounded off on Twitter, criticizing Williams’ performance and then reacting to backlash from fans.
Cole seemed pleased with the start of Beyonce’s overall set, writing, “F*ck that sh*t up then Beyonce! Bad b*tch central #AllGirlEverything.”
But things took a turn.
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze!” wrote Cole. “She always f*ckN the groove up.”
Her diss of Williams sparked immediate, ferocious backlash from Destiny’s Child fans, leading Cole to post this image:
Cole continued, “And yes my mom uses drugs yes it’s hard. Yes I’m from Oakland and made it damn far without influential biological parents!”
She then took another shot, tweeting, “But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be!”
What do you think about Cole’s comments on Williams?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own