Keyshia Cole Disses Michelle Williams, Destiny’s Child Super Bowl Halftime Show
1:14 pm, February 4th, 2013
While the nation was glued to the mid-game musical spectacle, which drew nearly unanimous praise from celebrities, Cole sounded off on Twitter, criticizing Williams’ performance and then reacting to backlash from fans.
Cole seemed pleased with the start of Beyonce’s overall set, writing, “F*ck that sh*t up then Beyonce! Bad b*tch central #AllGirlEverything.”
But things took a turn.
“I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze!” wrote Cole. “She always f*ckN the groove up.”
Her diss of Williams sparked immediate, ferocious backlash from Destiny’s Child fans, leading Cole to post this image:
Cole continued, “And yes my mom uses drugs yes it’s hard. Yes I’m from Oakland and made it damn far without influential biological parents!”
She then took another shot, tweeting, “But hey! I love y’all too! And y’all girl is WACK and always will be!”
What do you think about Cole’s comments on Williams?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents