CLAIM: Kevin Jonas Ignored Crying Fan Outside Restaurant (VIDEO)
1:12 pm, December 4th, 2012VIDEO
“Kevin Jonas Ignores Fan’s Pic Request… In Saddest Video Ever,” blares a headline from TMZ… in one of the most exaggerated stories ever.
The site says, “A passionate Jonas Brothers fan waited outside Katsuya in Hollywood [on Sunday night] — in the cold and the rain — for a moment with her hero, Kevin Jonas… only to learn what rejection feels like.”
“It was SOOOOOO SAD!!!!” screams the blog.
To its credit, TMZ notes that Kevin did in fact “take pics with a bunch of fans as he left the restaurant with his wife,” but adds that “the superfan got lost in the crush and never got a chance to pose with her hero.”
“Still, SOOOOO SAD!!!!” says the site.
It’s unclear if TMZ is trying to be funny or sensationalistic — maybe a bit of both — but its claim that Kevin ignored the fan is simply NOT accurate.
A longer video (see below) documents the events before TMZ’s 30-second clip, showing Nick Jonas posing with the girl and her sister — and even giving the sister a hug.
In the background, Kevin is seen taking pictures and signing autographs for other fans.
Of course, each of the singers could not greet every single admirer outside of the paparazzi-mobbed restaurant.
And a source close to Kevin tells Gossip Cop the claim that he “scorned” the girl is “not entirely true at all,” explaining, “Kevin did not intentionally ignore this particular fan.”
Check out the FULL VIDEO below, and see for yourself!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents