Kevin Hart Riffs On Kristen Stewart & More in MTV VMAs Monologue (VIDEO)
9:52 pm, September 6th, 2012VIDEO
Kevin Hart hosted the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards and did not back away from some sensitive topics in his opening monologue.
The comedian touched upon some of this summer’s hot buttons, including the Chris Brown/Drake club brawl, Frank Ocean coming out, and even Kristen Stewart’s romantic indiscretion.
Oh, and on the same night that President Obama will speak at the Democratic National Convention, Hart came with his own Secret Service-esque security detail.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank