Kevin Federline Hospitalized in Australia After Heart Scare
10:38 am, January 23rd, 2012
Kevin Federline was rushed to a hospital in West Sydney, Australia on Monday after complaining of chest pains and a racing pulse.
The ex-husband of Britney Spears, who’s Down Under filming “Excess Baggage,” the Aussie version of weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club,” was playing Australian rules football when he took ill.
A rep for the show said in a statement, “Kevin Federline has been taken to hospital after the show’s medic was concerned about his high pulse rate. As a precautionary move, the medic called an ambulance, which took him to Mt Druitt hospital where he is undergoing further tests.”
Federline spent the night in the hospital for observation.
This is the second time Federline has been hospitalized while filming the reality show. Back in December, he collapsed due to heat stress in Australia’s Outback.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the former dancer for updates on his condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Is Katherine Heigl The Brattiest Celebrity?