Kevin Federline Hospitalized in Australia After Heart Scare
10:38 am, January 23rd, 2012
Kevin Federline was rushed to a hospital in West Sydney, Australia on Monday after complaining of chest pains and a racing pulse.
The ex-husband of Britney Spears, who’s Down Under filming “Excess Baggage,” the Aussie version of weight loss reality show “Celebrity Fit Club,” was playing Australian rules football when he took ill.
A rep for the show said in a statement, “Kevin Federline has been taken to hospital after the show’s medic was concerned about his high pulse rate. As a precautionary move, the medic called an ambulance, which took him to Mt Druitt hospital where he is undergoing further tests.”
Federline spent the night in the hospital for observation.
This is the second time Federline has been hospitalized while filming the reality show. Back in December, he collapsed due to heat stress in Australia’s Outback.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the former dancer for updates on his condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship