Ke$ha Postpones Spring Tour to Continue Rehab Treatment
2:51 pm, February 4th, 2014
“I was so looking forward to performing at these dates but I need to follow my doctor’s advice and get my health back on track,” she said in a statement on Tuesday.
Ke$ha continued, “All of your support during this time has been so amazing. I couldn’t have done this without you all. I look forward to coming back stronger than ever on the next tour.”
Ke$ha recently reached out to fans from rehab to express her gratitude for their support.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails