Ke$ha: I’d Have Sex With Justin Bieber
4:35 pm, November 29th, 2012
In the new Rolling Stone, the provocative singer is asked, “Now that he’s single, would you consider it?”
Ke$ha responds, “Sure. Wait, is he even legal? Could I go to jail for this?”
Assured that Bieber is now 18, Ke$ha says, “OK, then, I would. We could go out and buy lottery tickets, vote, play putt-putt golf. All the things that are legal at the age of 18.”
Informed that one doesn’t have to be 18 to play putt-putt golf, Ke$ha replies, “In Tennessee you do. They take it really seriously. But you can marry your cousin — I think that’s legal at any age.”
Good to know.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank