Ke$ha Enters Treatment for Eating Disorder See Singer’s Statement About Rehab Here
8:15 pm, January 3rd, 2014
Ke$ha entered rehab to receive treatment for an eating disorder on Friday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The singer is seeking help through a month-long program at Timberline Knolls, outside of Chicago.
“I’m a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I’ve found it hard to practice,” Ke$ha says in a statement.
She goes on, “I’ll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder…to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.”
Timberline Knolls is the same facility Demi Lovato resided at back in 2010-2011 for help with an eating disorder, among other issues.
Ke$ha’s treatment was first reported by TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own