Ke$ha Enters Treatment for Eating Disorder See Singer’s Statement About Rehab Here
8:15 pm, January 3rd, 2014
Ke$ha entered rehab to receive treatment for an eating disorder on Friday, Gossip Cop confirms.
The singer is seeking help through a month-long program at Timberline Knolls, outside of Chicago.
“I’m a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I’ve found it hard to practice,” Ke$ha says in a statement.
She goes on, “I’ll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder…to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am.”
Timberline Knolls is the same facility Demi Lovato resided at back in 2010-2011 for help with an eating disorder, among other issues.
Ke$ha’s treatment was first reported by TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court