Ke$ha Reveals She’s Attracted to Women: “I Don’t Love Just Men”
12:06 pm, January 2nd, 2013
Ke$ha likes the ladies.
“I don’t love just men,” the singer tells Seventeen. “I love people. It’s not about gender. It’s just about the spirit that exudes from that other person you’re with.”
In her interview, Ke$ha also has a message about bullying, which she takes personally.
“I’m all about standing up to gay/lesbian/transgender bullying, but it’s also about my little brother,” she explains. “He’s 13 and he gets made fun of because he has a stutter. I just have zero tolerance for people making fun of others.”
Ke$ha says that other people’s negativity fuels her success.
The performer explains, “I used it to motivate me then, and I still do. I remember every person who told me I couldn’t do something or that I was ugly or too fat. I have a ‘s*** list’—people from my past who have been soulless and judgmental.”
Ke$ha continues, “Even after I got through my awkward phase, got my braces off, and figured out how to dress my body, people in the music business were like, ‘You’re never going to make it.’ I see them now and I’m like, ‘Ha!’”
“That’s one of the reasons I named my record Warrior,” adds the star. ”You can be a victim and let that eat your soul, or you can say, You’re going on my list and I’m going to prove you wrong!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party