Ke$ha BANNED From Malaysia Concert
3:13 pm, October 26th, 2013
Ke$ha is not welcome in Malaysia.
Authorities have banned a scheduled concert by the American pop star in Kuala Lumpur, deciding that her performance would violate religious and cultural boundaries in the Muslim-majority nation.
The show’s organizer Livescape said that it received a letter from the Ministry of Communications and Multimedia indicating the rejection on Friday, the day before Ke$ha was set to perform.
Promoters say the racy singer had previously agreed to adjust her lyrics and wardrobe to comply with governmental regulations.
Apparently, those efforts were not enough.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank