CLAIM: Kerry Washington & Tony Goldwyn of Scandal Getting Too Close Off Screen
3:30 pm, June 19th, 2013
The tabloid claims that Musky’s jealousy goes beyond Goldwyn’s steamy on-screen scenes.
“Tony and Jane constantly argue about his close off-camera relationship with Kerry,” a so-called “spy” tells Star. “Jane has been to the set a few times and thought Kerry was too flirty with him in between takes.”
The mag’s source continues, “Tony constantly reassures her that nothing would ever happen with Kerry, but she will never be comfortable with it.”
Wow, Star’s attempt to create some real-life “Scandal” for the duo is so limp, the tabloid can’t even muster dubious examples of actual flirtation between Washington and Goldwyn, let alone the kind that would lead anyone to think something romantic was going on with them.
A source close to Washington tells Gossip Cop the report is “ridiculous.”
Maybe Star should leave the sexy fictional plots to the show’s writers.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture