DUMBEST STORY OF WEEK: Mag Says Kerry Washington Wed Nnamdi Asomugha Because She Couldn’t Steal Barack Obama
11:23 am, July 11th, 2013
Here’s the Dumbest Story of the Week!
“Chalk one up for Michelle Obama!” declares the tabloid, apparently needing to fill space. “After the first lady (sic) banned ‘Scandal’ star Kerry Washington from the White House due to President Barack Obama’s obsession with her, the sexy beauty settled for another guy.”
The Enquirer’s sources say that’s the “untold story” behind Washington’s recent marriage to San Francisco 49ers player Nnamdi Asomugha.
“Kerry finally realized that she didn’t have a chance at Barack and was forced to find someone else,” one “source” tells the tabloid.
The Enquirer insider adds, “Now that Kerry has found her own man, Michelle can finally breathe a sigh of relief.”
How insulting to all four people involved.
Washington has politically supported the President, and was appointed to an arts and humanities committee.
That’s (obviously) the extent of their relationship.
For the Enquirer to pit Michelle Obama against the actress, and then say that Washington had to “settle” for Asomugha because she supposedly couldn’t steal the President of the United States away from his wife — a made-up theory for which there’s absolutely no evidence — is beneath even the supermarket tabloid’s dubious standards.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?