Keri Russell Welcomes Baby Girl!
4:02 pm, January 5th, 2012
Keri Russell is a new mom again, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The Waitress star and her husband Shane Deary welcomed a baby girl, named Willa Lou, on December 27.
Russell and Deary have been married for four years, and have a four-year-old son, River.
She announced her pregnancy in July.
Us Weekly was first to report the baby news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair