Keri Russell Welcomes Baby Girl!
4:02 pm, January 5th, 2012
Keri Russell is a new mom again, her rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
The Waitress star and her husband Shane Deary welcomed a baby girl, named Willa Lou, on December 27.
Russell and Deary have been married for four years, and have a four-year-old son, River.
She announced her pregnancy in July.
Us Weekly was first to report the baby news.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship