CLAIM: Beyonce Fans “Physically Attack” Keri Hilson on Street
12:52 pm, January 13th, 2012
According to the webloid, strangers “beat” Hilson “in the head” after seeing her on the street.
Their supposed weapon of choice?
“A BEYONCE CD!!!”
MediaTakeOut bases its sensational claim on a tweet allegedly sent by Hilson on Thursday.
The tweet supposedly read, “It’s ONE thing to attack me on Twitter… but it’s disrespectful to have the bravery and audacity to throw Beyonce albums at me when I’m on the street.”
That sounds… suspicious.
Unfortunately for MediaFakeOut, the fact-challenged site has been duped once again.
“Fake tweet, fake story,” Hilson said Friday morning. “Photo-shop is a helluva drug.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party