CLAIM: Beyonce Fans “Physically Attack” Keri Hilson on Street
12:52 pm, January 13th, 2012
According to the webloid, strangers “beat” Hilson “in the head” after seeing her on the street.
Their supposed weapon of choice?
“A BEYONCE CD!!!”
MediaTakeOut bases its sensational claim on a tweet allegedly sent by Hilson on Thursday.
The tweet supposedly read, “It’s ONE thing to attack me on Twitter… but it’s disrespectful to have the bravery and audacity to throw Beyonce albums at me when I’m on the street.”
That sounds… suspicious.
Unfortunately for MediaFakeOut, the fact-challenged site has been duped once again.
“Fake tweet, fake story,” Hilson said Friday morning. “Photo-shop is a helluva drug.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents