Kenny G Files for Divorce
5:20 pm, August 13th, 2012
Kenny G has filed for divorce from his wife Lyndie Benson-Gorelick.
The iconic saxophone player cites “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.
After 20 years of marriage, the couple separated last January.
They have two children, including a minor son for whom Kenny has requested joint legal and physical custody.
The musician is believed to be worth about $50 million — and the documents indicate that there is a prenuptial agreement in place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z