Kenny G Files for Divorce
5:20 pm, August 13th, 2012
Kenny G has filed for divorce from his wife Lyndie Benson-Gorelick.
The iconic saxophone player cites “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.
After 20 years of marriage, the couple separated last January.
They have two children, including a minor son for whom Kenny has requested joint legal and physical custody.
The musician is believed to be worth about $50 million — and the documents indicate that there is a prenuptial agreement in place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian