Kenny G Files for Divorce
5:20 pm, August 13th, 2012
Kenny G has filed for divorce from his wife Lyndie Benson-Gorelick.
The iconic saxophone player cites “irreconcilable differences” as the reason for the split, according to court documents obtained by TMZ.
After 20 years of marriage, the couple separated last January.
They have two children, including a minor son for whom Kenny has requested joint legal and physical custody.
The musician is believed to be worth about $50 million — and the documents indicate that there is a prenuptial agreement in place.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss