Kennedy daughter to produce new Rosie O’Donnell show
5:04 pm, March 21st, 2010NEWS
And we were the first to report that not only was Dick Robertson, former president of Warner Bros. Domestic Television, one of the driving forces behind the show, but also that O’Donnell’s new foray into TV would be similar to her radio show, and would be more political and issue-oriented.
In fact, Gossip Cop has confirmed the executive producer of O’Donnell’s new program will be Robert F. Kennedy‘s daughter, Rory Kennedy.
And while Rory Kennedy, daughter of the slain Attorney General and niece of both President John F. Kennedy and Sen. Ted Kennedy, has produced several political/issue-oriented documentaries, including “Ghosts of Abu Ghraib” and “Shouting Fire: Stories from the Edge of Free Speech,” as far as Gossip Cop can tell she has never produced a daily TV series.
Gossip Cop will update you as more details emerge about O’Donnell’s new show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant