The 2013 America’s Got Talent Winner Is…
10:58 pm, September 18th, 2013
“America’s Got Talent” named its season 8 winner on Wednesday night.
With the crop of competitors narrowed down to six — opera trio Forte, magician Collins Key, comedian Taylor Williamson, singer Cami Bradley, dancer Kenichi Ebina, and country singer Jimmy Rose — the decision was left in viewers’ hands.
So, which act scored the most votes to become the newest “America’s Got Talent” champion?
It came down to Kenichi Ebina and Taylor Williamson — but Ebina won!
He will get his own headlining show in Las Vegas, and a whopping $1 million to boot.
The FULL RESULTS are below.
Are you happy with the 2013 winner?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Sixth Place: Cami Bradley
Fifth Place: Collins Key
Fourth Place: Forte
Third Place: Jimmy Rose
Second Place: Taylor Williamson
First Place: Kenichi Ebina
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'