America’s Got Talent Finale Deemed “A Celebration of Kenichi Ebina” (VIDEO)
11:16 pm, September 17th, 2013VIDEO
Kenichi Ebina — and eight doppelgangers of sorts — tried to win it all on part one of Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent” finale.
The dancer, using virtual reality, performed a seamless routine with eight zany characters (a hot woman, a clown, etc.) all played by him.
He received a standing ovation from three of the four judges, his second of the evening after earlier recreating his Matrix-inspired audition.
“Kenichi, I think that your creativity is limitless. I think that you are a superstar…” Heidi Klum said afterward. ”If I would be at home right now, I would vote for you.”
Howard Stern called the performance “brilliant,” and went to say Ebina is “mesmerizing.”
“He desereves to win…” continued the shock jock. “This is a celebration of Kenichi tonight, not ‘America’s Got Talent.’”
“I agree with Howard wholeheartedly…” said Howie Mandel, adding, “The creativity and the originality of what you do and what [fellow Top 6 finalist comedian] Taylor [Williamson] does far surpasses anyone who does singing.”
The lone dissenter?
Mel B, who told Ebina, “Kenichi, I think you are amazing, but I think that performance right there was a little bit off for me. I wanted to feel that impact you usually give me.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us if you want Ebina to win tomorrow!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties