America’s Got Talent Finale Deemed “A Celebration of Kenichi Ebina” (VIDEO)
11:16 pm, September 17th, 2013VIDEO
Kenichi Ebina — and eight doppelgangers of sorts — tried to win it all on part one of Tuesday’s “America’s Got Talent” finale.
The dancer, using virtual reality, performed a seamless routine with eight zany characters (a hot woman, a clown, etc.) all played by him.
He received a standing ovation from three of the four judges, his second of the evening after earlier recreating his Matrix-inspired audition.
“Kenichi, I think that your creativity is limitless. I think that you are a superstar…” Heidi Klum said afterward. ”If I would be at home right now, I would vote for you.”
Howard Stern called the performance “brilliant,” and went to say Ebina is “mesmerizing.”
“He desereves to win…” continued the shock jock. “This is a celebration of Kenichi tonight, not ‘America’s Got Talent.’”
“I agree with Howard wholeheartedly…” said Howie Mandel, adding, “The creativity and the originality of what you do and what [fellow Top 6 finalist comedian] Taylor [Williamson] does far surpasses anyone who does singing.”
The lone dissenter?
Mel B, who told Ebina, “Kenichi, I think you are amazing, but I think that performance right there was a little bit off for me. I wanted to feel that impact you usually give me.”
Check out the videos below, and tell us if you want Ebina to win tomorrow!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand