WATCH: Kenichi Ebina Soars Above AGT Rivals With “Brilliant” Performance
11:38 pm, September 10th, 2013VIDEO
Kenichi Ebina made a moving play to make it into the “America’s Got Talent” finale on Tuesday’s Top 12 Night.
The judges gave the dancer a standing ovation for doing a smaller, yet much more emotional performance than in past rounds, in which Ebina acted out the process of dying and being lifted away to heaven as an angel.
Mel B said afterward, “This is crazy. I just don’t know how you do it. How you come up with the idea, the concept, and make it all work so beautifully.”
“That was thoroughly entertaining. Every time you come on this stage you own it,” she went on, adding, “One word: flawless.”
Heidi Klum pointed out how “intense” the performance was, and Howie Mandel reiterated his belief that Ebina is the one to beat.
“If America has any care for me whatsoever, this is the man you should vote for. This is the most talented man there is…. You are true, pure talent, sir,” said the judge.
And Howard Stern declared, “I am a fan of Kenichi’s for life…. This is brilliant. I love what you do. You are definitely going to be in the top two.”
Check out the video below, and tell us if you’re voting for Ebina to make it to next week’s finals!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank