WATCH: Kenichi Ebina Soars Above AGT Rivals With “Brilliant” Performance
11:38 pm, September 10th, 2013VIDEO
Kenichi Ebina made a moving play to make it into the “America’s Got Talent” finale on Tuesday’s Top 12 Night.
The judges gave the dancer a standing ovation for doing a smaller, yet much more emotional performance than in past rounds, in which Ebina acted out the process of dying and being lifted away to heaven as an angel.
Mel B said afterward, “This is crazy. I just don’t know how you do it. How you come up with the idea, the concept, and make it all work so beautifully.”
“That was thoroughly entertaining. Every time you come on this stage you own it,” she went on, adding, “One word: flawless.”
Heidi Klum pointed out how “intense” the performance was, and Howie Mandel reiterated his belief that Ebina is the one to beat.
“If America has any care for me whatsoever, this is the man you should vote for. This is the most talented man there is…. You are true, pure talent, sir,” said the judge.
And Howard Stern declared, “I am a fan of Kenichi’s for life…. This is brilliant. I love what you do. You are definitely going to be in the top two.”
Check out the video below, and tell us if you’re voting for Ebina to make it to next week’s finals!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin