Kendra Wilkinson and Kate Gosselin To Switch Lives on “Celebrity Wife Swap”
12:42 pm, February 14th, 2013
The former reality stars will exchange families for one week, with Gosselin shacking up with Wilkinson’s husband Hank Baskett and the couple’s three-year-old son Hank, and Wilkinson looking after Gosselin’s eight young children.
Both “Dancing with the Stars” alums have been eager to return to reality television for some time, and will now swap ballroom moves for experimental living.
The show airs on February 26 on ABC.
Are you interested in watching the shenanigans?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank