Kendra Wilkinson and Kate Gosselin To Switch Lives on “Celebrity Wife Swap”
12:42 pm, February 14th, 2013
The former reality stars will exchange families for one week, with Gosselin shacking up with Wilkinson’s husband Hank Baskett and the couple’s three-year-old son Hank, and Wilkinson looking after Gosselin’s eight young children.
Both “Dancing with the Stars” alums have been eager to return to reality television for some time, and will now swap ballroom moves for experimental living.
The show airs on February 26 on ABC.
Are you interested in watching the shenanigans?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"
- Jay-Z's Teaching Blue Ivy Something He Never Learned