Kendra Wilkinson And Hank Baskett NOT “Over,” Despite Report
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are not “over,” despite a new report that claims the former Playboy model used her recent trip to Australia to help “clear her mind and prepare” to leave her husband. OK! alleges that Wilkinson has “kicked Hank to the curb,” but Gossip Cop can confirm that the couple is still very much together and working on their marriage.
According to the tabloid, Wilkinson announced she was “single” when she arrived in Australia on November 11 to film the show “I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.” OK! goes on to say that Wilkinson’s moving forward without Baskett and that “she isn’t looking for a new romance, but she’s not ruling it out either.” What the magazine conveniently doesn’t mention is that her rep said Wilkinson’s comments were taken out of context. Prior to her trip to Australia, the reality star and Baskett sat down with Us Weekly to discuss why she took him back and how they’re working to saving their marriage. That cover story came out the same day that OK! falsely claimed Wilkinson had left Baskett. Whoops.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Wilkinson recently told “Access Hollywood” that she’s not divorcing Baskett, noting she’s confident that they will “be together forever.” The couple has been working on their marriage for several months following allegations that Baskett cheated on her with a transsexual woman. The aftermath of the cheating scandal has been documented on their WE tv reality show “Kendra On Top.” Do you think Wilkinson and Baskett will last?