Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett ‘Divorce Drama’ Story is Bullsplit
5:45 pm, January 5th, 2011
“DIVORCE DRAMA!” screams the cover of the latest In Touch.
According to the mag, Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett‘s relationship “has disintegrated to the point where they can barely say a civil word to each other,” and she recently told her husband that she’s “done” with their marriage.
The tab goes on to claim that although the reality star “made a show of closeness by visiting Hank in Minnesota over the holidays,” she “secretly met with a divorce lawyer in L.A.” before the trip.
So what is the cause of their “problems”?
In Touch quotes a source as saying that the former Playmate “misses being single,” and is bitter that “she’s the main breadwinner” in the family.
“They don’t share the same bed when they’re in the same house,” adds the same so-called source.
But a true insider assures Gossip Cop the couple is fine.
And get this, while the tab is reporting that they’re calling it quits, a rep at E! tells us, “Kendra and Hank will be attending the TCA/E! party tonight together.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring