Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett ‘Divorce Drama’ Story is Bullsplit
5:45 pm, January 5th, 2011
“DIVORCE DRAMA!” screams the cover of the latest In Touch.
According to the mag, Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett‘s relationship “has disintegrated to the point where they can barely say a civil word to each other,” and she recently told her husband that she’s “done” with their marriage.
The tab goes on to claim that although the reality star “made a show of closeness by visiting Hank in Minnesota over the holidays,” she “secretly met with a divorce lawyer in L.A.” before the trip.
So what is the cause of their “problems”?
In Touch quotes a source as saying that the former Playmate “misses being single,” and is bitter that “she’s the main breadwinner” in the family.
“They don’t share the same bed when they’re in the same house,” adds the same so-called source.
But a true insider assures Gossip Cop the couple is fine.
And get this, while the tab is reporting that they’re calling it quits, a rep at E! tells us, “Kendra and Hank will be attending the TCA/E! party tonight together.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet