Kendall and Kylie Jenner: “We Don’t Have Any Desire To Be Kardashians”
4:24 pm, February 5th, 2013PHOTO
Asked about the pros and cons of leading such a public life, Kylie shares, “Our family is closer because of the show. And when we are older, we’ll have the memories on tape,” noting, “If some of those moments hadn’t been filmed, I wouldn’t remember them!”
Kendall says, “We appreciate everything that we have, but we don’t remember what it’s like to be normal kids who aren’t harassed by the paparazzi. I hate that. We’re underage girls. I don’t want to be followed by random men I don’t know.”
As for what they learn from their older sisters, the teens reveal that Khloe Kardashian is their “peacemaker,” Kourtney keeps them “down to earth,” and Kim teaches them “how to deal with the spotlight.”
Kendall and Kylie also open up to the mag about the male influences in their lives – namely their brother Rob, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom, and Kourtney’s longtime boyfriend Scott Disick.
Kylie says, “Rob checks on me at least three times a day, and Lamar wants to meet any guy we’re talking to. Just yesterday Scott was going over the kind of guy I should date.”
So, do the girls really wish their last name was Kardashian, as a number of tabloid rumors have claimed?
Kendall tells the magazine, “We’re full-throttle Jenners! We don’t have any desire to be Kardashians.”
“All that matters is that we’re a family,” adds Kylie.
The magazine hits newsstands on February 5.
What do you think about Kendall and Kylie’s candid interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?