Kendall and Kylie Jenner: “We Don’t Have Any Desire To Be Kardashians”
4:24 pm, February 5th, 2013PHOTO
Asked about the pros and cons of leading such a public life, Kylie shares, “Our family is closer because of the show. And when we are older, we’ll have the memories on tape,” noting, “If some of those moments hadn’t been filmed, I wouldn’t remember them!”
Kendall says, “We appreciate everything that we have, but we don’t remember what it’s like to be normal kids who aren’t harassed by the paparazzi. I hate that. We’re underage girls. I don’t want to be followed by random men I don’t know.”
As for what they learn from their older sisters, the teens reveal that Khloe Kardashian is their “peacemaker,” Kourtney keeps them “down to earth,” and Kim teaches them “how to deal with the spotlight.”
Kendall and Kylie also open up to the mag about the male influences in their lives – namely their brother Rob, Khloe’s husband Lamar Odom, and Kourtney’s longtime boyfriend Scott Disick.
Kylie says, “Rob checks on me at least three times a day, and Lamar wants to meet any guy we’re talking to. Just yesterday Scott was going over the kind of guy I should date.”
So, do the girls really wish their last name was Kardashian, as a number of tabloid rumors have claimed?
Kendall tells the magazine, “We’re full-throttle Jenners! We don’t have any desire to be Kardashians.”
“All that matters is that we’re a family,” adds Kylie.
The magazine hits newsstands on February 5.
What do you think about Kendall and Kylie’s candid interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?