Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Design Teen Fashion Line
3:25 pm, October 15th, 2012
Kendall and Kylie will collaborate on the juniors clothing label with Canadian company Majestic Mills, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Their fashion collection is slated to debut this spring with T-shirts, pants, shorts and accessories.
What do you think about the Jenner girls getting their own clothing line?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?