Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Design Teen Fashion Line
3:25 pm, October 15th, 2012
Kendall and Kylie will collaborate on the juniors clothing label with Canadian company Majestic Mills, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Their fashion collection is slated to debut this spring with T-shirts, pants, shorts and accessories.
What do you think about the Jenner girls getting their own clothing line?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014