Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Design Teen Fashion Line
3:25 pm, October 15th, 2012
Kendall and Kylie will collaborate on the juniors clothing label with Canadian company Majestic Mills, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Their fashion collection is slated to debut this spring with T-shirts, pants, shorts and accessories.
What do you think about the Jenner girls getting their own clothing line?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court