Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Design Teen Fashion Line
3:25 pm, October 15th, 2012
Kendall and Kylie will collaborate on the juniors clothing label with Canadian company Majestic Mills, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Their fashion collection is slated to debut this spring with T-shirts, pants, shorts and accessories.
What do you think about the Jenner girls getting their own clothing line?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?