Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Design Teen Fashion Line
3:25 pm, October 15th, 2012
Kendall and Kylie will collaborate on the juniors clothing label with Canadian company Majestic Mills, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Their fashion collection is slated to debut this spring with T-shirts, pants, shorts and accessories.
What do you think about the Jenner girls getting their own clothing line?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game