Kendall Jenner Inks Up Whole Back — Literally (PHOTO)
12:00 am, February 20th, 2013PHOTO
Kendall Jenner got a “tattoo” on Monday.
The little sister of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian tweeted a photo of her back decorated with an elaborate skull wearing a Native American headdress.
The design was made with a Sharpie marker.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
“Thank you @natwood_xo for the amazing sharpie tat!” Jenner tweeted to makeup artist Nat Wood.
The reality star’s decision to go with some temporary body art is no surprise after Kourtney dissuaded her from getting real ink work for her 16th birthday in 2011.
What do you think of Jenner’s faux tattoo?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?