Kendall Jenner Inks Up Whole Back — Literally (PHOTO)
12:00 am, February 20th, 2013PHOTO
Kendall Jenner got a “tattoo” on Monday.
The little sister of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian tweeted a photo of her back decorated with an elaborate skull wearing a Native American headdress.
The design was made with a Sharpie marker.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
“Thank you @natwood_xo for the amazing sharpie tat!” Jenner tweeted to makeup artist Nat Wood.
The reality star’s decision to go with some temporary body art is no surprise after Kourtney dissuaded her from getting real ink work for her 16th birthday in 2011.
What do you think of Jenner’s faux tattoo?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z