Kendall Jenner Inks Up Whole Back — Literally (PHOTO)
12:00 am, February 20th, 2013PHOTO
Kendall Jenner got a “tattoo” on Monday.
The little sister of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian tweeted a photo of her back decorated with an elaborate skull wearing a Native American headdress.
The design was made with a Sharpie marker.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
“Thank you @natwood_xo for the amazing sharpie tat!” Jenner tweeted to makeup artist Nat Wood.
The reality star’s decision to go with some temporary body art is no surprise after Kourtney dissuaded her from getting real ink work for her 16th birthday in 2011.
What do you think of Jenner’s faux tattoo?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate