Kendall Jenner Inks Up Whole Back — Literally (PHOTO)
12:00 am, February 20th, 2013PHOTO
Kendall Jenner got a “tattoo” on Monday.
The little sister of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian tweeted a photo of her back decorated with an elaborate skull wearing a Native American headdress.
The design was made with a Sharpie marker.
LARGER PHOTO BELOW
“Thank you @natwood_xo for the amazing sharpie tat!” Jenner tweeted to makeup artist Nat Wood.
The reality star’s decision to go with some temporary body art is no surprise after Kourtney dissuaded her from getting real ink work for her 16th birthday in 2011.
What do you think of Jenner’s faux tattoo?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship